Subject: Re: [Leica] How could the R8 be bettered?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 07:44:58 -0500

At 09:01 AM 4/11/99 +0200, you wrote:
>If serious and sincere, I do believe Leica could use remarks as these for
>future adjustments to the R8 and its successors. I am looking forward to
>seeing some observations by others.

Pascal,

They need to make the mode selector harder to change. I moved it several
times to F yesterday while working on a photo essay. I would like a live
LCD as well. Especially with the rechargeable battery now available. No big
deal to recharge. And the metering pattern selector could be a bit
sturdier. I don't think it's a problem, it just looks small.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch