Subject: Re: [Leica] Anybody used a 180 Summicron?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 17:11:04 -0300

David:

It is good to hear such glowing comments.  I find that the autofocus is not
important for a lot of the sports that I do since I tend to trap focus.
The fast telephotos are practically autofocus for me as I am still young
and have good eyes and it is easy to see these lenses snap into focus.

Regards,

Robert