Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Nikon Coolscan and VueScan 1.4 imaging software
From: "4Season" <4Season@boulder.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 01:13:25 -0600

I'm surprised that anyone cares these days: Windows95 and 98 are very
useable. Not entirely Mac-like, sometimes better. Vast array of software and
hardware, and the best is very good indeed. The Powerbooks 100, 140 and 170
were fantastic machines for their time, and so were the 200-series (Duo).
The rest have been fairly undistinguished.

Photoshop for Linux: Now that could be seriously interesting.

Jeff