Subject: Re: [Leica] Cops run amok
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 00:49:42 -0400

Oh...sorry, but I didn't see the story in the paper.  Was it reprinted here
on the LUG?

OK....I went through my in basket, and found the link
http://www.toledoblade.com/editorial/news/9d07lima.htm for the story .
But, I still don't see any quotes or interviews with the arresting
officers, so all we are getting is Mrs. Otto's account of what happened
("Oh my, that was the wrong thing to do"!!!).   And I wonder how Mr. Otto's
penchent for "talking with his hands" was interpreted by the officer?

Dan C.