Subject: Re: [Leica] Cops run amok
From: "Marshall C. Hunt Jr" <huntmc2@fuse.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 00:38:28 -0400

The AP version had a quote from the chief, who said that a natural gas meter
was damaged and the officer was afraid the flash would touch off a gas
explosion.  Why didn't we hear this reason in the first story? Did the reporter
not get it, or did the chief think of it later?  We won't know until the trial.