Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Re: metering middle grey
From: WILLIAM CALDWELL <sneeker@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 22:08:13 -0400

SNIP --

Jim Brick wrote:

Over he years I have checked my meters against each other because when
you pick-up a meter, you need to know where its reading lies in the
scope of things. All of my incident meters give the same reading. And
all of my reflected grey card readings are the same.
I must be taunting the meter Gods!

SNIP --

I pulled out my Kodak gray card, the M6 and R7 reflected readings
agreed.  My Sekonic L-308B, in reflected light mode off the same card,
was was one-stop different (smaller aperture).  ;-)  Humm -- more
testing and perhaps better controls are in order.

Best of Light,
Bill Caldwell
Northern Virginia