Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Re: metering middle grey
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 18:03:34 -0700

Too late.

Over he years I have checked my meters against each other because when you
pick-up a meter, you need to know where its reading lies in the scope of
things. All of my incident meters give the same reading. And all of my
reflected grey card readings are the same. And the incidents match the
reflected. Everything is within a 1/4 stop.

Gossen Luna Star F2 (incident/reflected)
Sekonic Studio Deluxe (incident/reflected)
Pentax Digital spot (reflected)
Very old Weston Master (reflected)
   (Master I, II, or III, can't remember.) It's black and thick.
M6 meter (reflected)
(3) R7 meters (reflected)
R4sP meter

I must be taunting the meter Gods!