Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: metering middle grey
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 15:35:54 -0700

So Bob Shell is saying that "all" incident meters are wrong... Mine sure as
hell isn't and it agrees perfectly with a reflected reading of all of my
18% grey cards.

There would sure be a hellova lot of industrial/commercial/fashion/fine art
photographers that have been using their incident meter for decades,
without knowing that their meter is/was wrong. It's amazing that they take
such great photographs.

And the schools don't even know this. WOW!!!

Maybe Bob got a bad batch of grey m..... cards.

Jim