Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Nikon Coolscan and VueScan 1.4 imaging software
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@nashville.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 15:51:10 -0500

>To "quote" a famous LUGger,
>
>	"Oh, God, here we go again.  I just urge that before anyone weighs in
>on this matter he or she checks the archives and the LUG FAQ page in advance
>of passing gas at one another over the use of UV filt, er, strike that...
>Mac vs PC.  Can we simply
>leave it at, "some of us do use them and some of us don't"?"

OK, truce accepted.

And

Airing this might be useful to others who have not already heard the
story. Computer technology changes really fast and what was true last
month may not hold anymore.

Would a discussion about enlargers have brought this response? Are
computers too far off the group's interest? I did not see them listed
under the "likely to be flamed category"If I have offended anyone I
apologize.

No further group response needed to above.

Peace,

Henry