Subject: RE: [Leica] Fwd: For Alistair Stewart
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 11:16:36 -0400

Tina,

many thanks for this - I'm still here (after we got off the phone I thought
long and hard about unsubscribing - I'm not going to, instead I've set up a
rule which automagically files 'Leica' email in a folder for later in-flight
reading. If only I had a rudeness-and-uncivility detector in my software...)

Well I will pass this along to 'Causes for Change', which is the
organisation I mentioned to you, I hope Zulli will be able to help. I'll
keep you posted. Is the person to contact at the email address
"ITRAVEL33@aol.com"?

Keep your eye out for changes to the peaceprojects web site. I just got
invited onto the board, and we're refining and clarifying the message. We
also have to overcome confusion with Peace Project (no 's' at the end).

May you go Lightly,

Alistair