Subject: Re: [Leica] Minilux - Aerial?
From: "Jacques Bilinski" <jbilin@axionet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 11:46:59 -0700

> I need a light-weight, motor-wind, 35mm camera, preferably with a high
> quality 35mm lens. My Yaschica T and T-4 (Zeiss T* lens) almost meet the
> requirements, but do not have an electronic shutter release that can be
> fired by the airplane remote control servo circuits.

Could you not set up a servo to press the shutter release? You could add
something deformable like high density foam between the shutter release and
the servo to protect the camera from excessive shutter release depression.

> An R/C airplane could also carry a small SLR if it had all the features I
> need.

Contax Aria is one of the lightest modern SLRs, has built in winder & takes
Zeiss lenses.
 http://www.contaxcameras.com/