Subject: [Leica] Evil Quote of the Day
From: "David W. Almy" <dalmy@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 07:54:27 -0500

All,

Was surfing this morning and came across the following quote at
http://www.cswnet.com/~cvphoto/bag.html. I particularly liked the last
line. I guess I'm not "most photographers." Ah, cyberspace. Infinitely
vast amounts of information; very little wisdom.

"Nikon 24mm - This is a great wide angle lens to own if you are not into
the ultra-wide lenses. A superior lens that is at a good price. Some
photographers will only have this lens because it so verstile for the
photo journalist, or nature photographer. Most photographers agree that
the 35mm wide angle lens is not much use, so they use a 24mm or a 28mm
lens."

!!

David W. Almy
Annapolis