Subject: Re: [Leica] Off-subject - enlarger light source
From: "Gerry Walden" <photos@gerrywalden.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 08:45:37 +0100

For a long time I have been using a Saunders/LPL 7700 with a diachronic
diffusion head for all my b&w work, using the colour filters to adjust the
contrast as needed.   Now my local camera store has a condenser head for
this enlarger that has no built-in filtration.   Can someone please give me
advise on the relative merits of this type of head?   BTW, I already have
the necessary filtration for use below the lens if necessary, so will have
no need to purchase the filters but have had some difficulty attaching them
to my existing enlarger.

Thanks for your help - although I have a feeling that I will get a lot of
differing opinions!

Gerry (UK)
www.gerrywalden.co.uk