Subject: Re: [Leica] Do you like your M6 TTL?, was: which M for me?
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 03:33:11 +0800

I am.  The M6 TTL may look less pretty than the classic M6, but I find
the following beneficial:

- - larger shutter speed dial which is easier to grip and turn,
- - extra metering LED enables more precise and faster metering,
- - perfect flash exposure with TTL flash.

I have had no problems using my Metz 32 MZ-3 and 40 MZ-3 flashes with my
M6 TTL and M6 TTL HM.  The electronics are fine and the exposures
accurate.  However, the 40 MZ-3 could be a bit too heavy for the M6 TTL
top plate - it managed to knock the RF vertical alignment out of
adjustment temporarily.  My advice is stick to the Metz 32 MZ-3 for its
lighter weight and bounce zoom head.  The SF20 is over priced for what
it offers and its need for lithium batteries could be tricky in certian
parts of the world.

JY