Subject: [Leica] Re: New Kodak C41 B&W
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 99 02:07:33 GMT

Hi Dan,

The first roll from my (normally excellent) lab had a *distinct* greenish cast;
are there any instructions I should provide when having this film processed?
(I've had better luck from them with T400 CN looking like traditional B&W.)
They are very amenable to suggestions...

Thanks,
Sandy (who promises to learn to do her own developing this summer...)