Subject: Re: [Leica] Preserving prints and transparancies
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:15:47 -0800

> >Can anyone offer me any advice on the type[s] of film, paper, processing,
> >storage conditions, etc, etc so as to ensure as far as possible that the
> >photos and / or transparancies suffer the least amount of degredation over
> >the years.
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >John Hudson

Son, I have one word for you:
Kodachrome
25,64,200
Don't listen to all those other people saying all those bad things about
it mainly that it won't be around for long and Fuji has better color.
They are all horribly disillusioned.
Thirty years ago when I was a kid I asked if there was a rangefinder
camera with different lenses and everyone said: Yes and they are going
out of business soon as the idea has had it's day. Same with Kodachrome
and Leica and Kodachrome have much other congruence or confluence or...
Mark Rabiner