Subject: [Leica] Loading the M6
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:01:16 -700

Just a follow up to this thread. As a 3 year Leica M6 owner and
having come from the EOS 1n, I, too, agonized over the
loadsmanship [sic] necessary for my new love.

It took all the courage I could muster to follow Eric's and our
dearly departed Ted's advice and stick the film in according to the
baseplate drawing, make sure it is parallel, slam the door, lock the
baseplate home, glance at the rewind knob and continue
shooting! Flawless!

Thanks, guys. (I'll now remove one of the 17 "I am not
compulsive" lines on my tee shirt.)

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org