Subject: RE: [Leica] which M for me?
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:24:53 -0800

I agree with Tina.  The M3 is probably a great choice.  As to the M6, I
would avoid the TTL and go for the standard M6 if you are looking at an M6.
Leica is too proprietary with its TTL since only the Leica SF20 flash really
appears to work while the Metz flashes DO NOT when equipped with the proper
SCA mdoule.  You'll save hundreds of dollars and many headaches by avoiding
the M6 TTL.

Peter K