Subject: RE: [Leica] Using a goggled 35 on non-M3 M's
From: "Simon Pulman-Jones" <spulmanjones@lbs.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:07:07 +0100

Thanks to all who have answered on this. I'm reassured that the goggles will
work on all M's and will take the opportunity to buy a Summilux at what
seems like a good price (£400 GBP). Incidentally, the serial number of the
lens dates it at 1960, but all the references I have been able to find date
the start of 35 Summilux production as 1961. Can anybody shed any light on
this?

Simon.