Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica & Contax test
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:45:06 +0200

I somehow never was attracted by the G1/G2.
I agree with Eric on this : I simply hate the viewfinder,
It's some kind of "view nothin'finder"...I really can't stand it.
I looked through it once and felt "what's that P/S finder"...
Afterwards I tried to adjust the aperture...there was no ring...
Definitely, I hate these camera.
I admit that the lenses may be excellent, why wouldn't they, they're Carl
Zeiss, the same that makes Hassy's lenses but the body just does not attract
me...
I would prefer an Hexar for instance.
Thib.