Subject: RE: [Leica] Using a goggled 35 on non-M3 M's ???
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:38:06 -0400

There was some coment that they will not focus properly without the
goggles.  The goggles change the magnification of both the rangefinder and
viewfinder and the rangefinder cam on the lens is set for this new
relationship.  I don't know if it is true, but it wouldn't hurt checking it
out.

Regards,

Robert