Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Autofocus & Leica
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:18:18 -0500

At 07:17 AM 3/30/99 -0600, you wrote:
. It seems to be in
>inverse proportion to the likelihood they someone gets it right. The more
>they futz, the less likely it gets loaded right.
>Eric Welch
>St. Joseph, MO

Eric -

Mine seems to be in direct proportion to how big a hurry I'm in and how
great the likelihood that I'll miss a great picture if I don't get it
loaded right the first time!  It never fails that when I'm really in a
hurry and don't take my time, the film doesn't catch and I have to take the
bottom off and do it again.  If I tell myself to slow down and take a deep
breath before I load it, it works every time!  Leica Mystique  :-)

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/