Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica & Contax test
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 10:02:36 -0800

Bruce Feldman wrote:

> [...]
snip
snip
> Amen to that.
>
> Regards,
> Bruce Feldman

I also think there is a large element of people who always have to have
the latest nifty thing especially if there is some prestige value included.
They tire quickly of their new toy without giving it a fair shot but not
without first complaining of its inadequacies.
Then on to trash a new toy. Both in name and in garbage:
or pawn shop or dealer shelve.
Some of the people who I know trash in further by making sure to not get
a reasonable trade in value for it. It's as if even the money they spent
on it was beneath contempt.
It becomes a money game. The real toy is playing with money.
Mark Rabiner