Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Friday FS
From: "Patrick R. McKee" <info@photonewsnetwork.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 11:47:26 -0500

Hello Ben,
You wrote:
"Pat,
I see that the price of a 50 2.8 collapsible has increased by a lot.
Just a while back it was just $700."
I am glad to see that people read my posts. The typo error was because I
did not check before sending. There were two items in a row with the "same"
price typed. It is $700. as I has always been. I also received a post that
the Noctilux was not listed. It also is at the 0%, just did not type it in.
Take care,
Pat McKee
prm@photonewsnetwork.com
pat@wheelchairtravel.com
Minox007@Aol.com
Leica, Hasselblad, Minox, Metz, Sea & Sea
www.photonewsnetwork.com
www.wheelchairtravel.com
1-732-288-0009
1-877-44 A TRIP (Toll free)