Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica & Contax test
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:46:35 -0800

Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter) wrote:

> Eric,
>
> Why do you label the G2 a "glorified Point & Shoot?"

I must agree with Eric, though the lenses are excellent.  But so is the
lens on the T2, Contax' P&S.  Girlfriend has both the G1 and three
lenses which I've used extensively, and the T2.  She just never uses the
G1 anymore.  And neither do I.  Even the flash fill system is not
controllable for anything buy neg film and snap shots.  Give me an "M"
any day (except the day the house payment's due!).

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego