Subject: [Leica] FS: 19 Elmarit-R
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:58:42 +0000

This is a 2 month old lens which I bought in Germany during a business
trip.  It served me well on my days off in Hiedelburg, but it's time to bid
goodbye to this.  I hope you are the next destination for this superb lens.

The lens is in near new condition.  The plastic caps have some bag scuffs,
but that's about all.  The lens includes the original packing equipment -
box and leather case and instruction papers. Price:  $2400.