Subject: Re: [Leica] For Sale - Saunders enlarger
From: "Gary D. Whalen" <whalen@circle.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 07:18:16 -0500

Hi,

    I am wanting to sell my Saunders  6700 VCCE enlarger with a Schneider
100 F 5.6 lense.  This equipment was purchased new back in August of 1998.
It is 7 months old.  The reason for my selling it is that I want to purchase
a Saunders enlarger for my 4 x 5 .   The price for the enlarger  35mm and
6x7 film holders, w/ Schneider lense        $900.00 US dollars + shipping.

   If you are interested please e-mail me.  I can assure you that this
equipment is basically brand new.  I just can't rationalize having two
enlargers and I definitely need the 4 x 5.

Gary Whalen

whalen1@circle.net