Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Cassettes- how to load??
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 06:37:25 EST

Dear Bob:

Yes, there are a couple of ways to load the cassettes.  It is about 5:30 a.m.
and I am a bit sleepy or I would detail it right now.  I will search out the
little pamphlet that Leitz printed and send a copy to you.  Yes, there are
several loaders and I will do my best to search some info on them.  Hang on
and don't mess up much film.

I do recommend that you do NOT use tape.  The slit in the roller is to accept
a tongue that is cut into the film.  There are teeth inside the slit that hold
the film very nicely.

Glad you received the cassettes.

Don R.