Subject: Re: [Leica] leica in toronto?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 19:07:35 -0500

Check out Alt's Camera Exchange, on Queen Street, just a block or two East
of Younge Street.   Also, Henry's, on Church Street, near the corner of
Queen, and around the corner from Alt's.  Alt's advertises in Shutterbug,
if you need their exact address or phone number.  You can also try Vistek,
further East on Queen Street (they have free parking in the back).  I'm not
sure how much used gear they have, but they are a large 3 floor store
filled with all sorts of goodies.

Dan C.