Subject: [Leica] Leica Cassettes- how to load??
From: Bob Keene/Karen Shehade <kabob@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:02:12 -0500

Hi there LUG-nuts,

I just received some Leica cassettes for bulk loading film and the
question just begs to be asked:

"How the heck does one load these????"

Any body got some tips and hints?? I imagine one must use a "dark room";
but is there a specific cut for the spool load? Do people tape the end
to the spool? Anybody selling a Leica Cassette bulk loader?? (I assume
they are/were made)

These look great... final question- will these work if one uses a
Rapidwinder on an M6 (yes, I'm in process of getting an M6- watch for my
name on the "newly divorced" list)

thanks in advance-

Bob Keene

p.s. I'll also have a web page up in the next couple of weeks- mainly
Hassy Wedding stuff- but you can bet there'll be a couple of Leica/Delta
3200/available-light images on it too!