Subject: Re: [Leica] AA, HCB & Leicas
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:19:12 -0800

B.D.,

>>Having spent some time again with "Requiem" this weekend, I would suggest
that any Capa fans out there do the same, focusing particularly on the work
of Henri Huet - and Larry Burrows - and then consider how good Capa really
was or wasn't.<<

I was so taken with Roger Mattingly's photograph of Burrows in "Requiem" (p.
271) that I contacted him and bought an original print. He was very gracious
and told me about the photo as well as sending along a magazine review he
had written of "Requiem."

Bryan