Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: "viewfinder"
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 01:37:53 EST

Hey Walt,

We're not just collectors anymore in the LHSA.  We have plenty of users in the
group now, too. :-)  God forbid, you should ever call Tom A a collector!  For
him, this would be the ultimate insult.  But you'll never find a bigger
booster of the LHSA.  Myself, I cover all the bases; User, Collector, Leica
History Buff, Dealer - the total Leica Experience!

Bill Rosauer