Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Resale value? Not an issue
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 15:51:19 -0800

"Andrew M. Moore" wrote:
> snip Resale value? Not an issue. This lens is a keeper.
> --Andrew
This Is the first I've heard of this sentiment which I am very fond of.
All this buying and selling... I also say; you buy it, you keep it, you
marry it. You don't trade it in the minute it's not the latest thing.
It's yours! You have portfolio pieces that you shot with it!
You can't take it with you. Let em fight it out after you're dead.
All this buying and selling makes me puke.
I never buy something with half the idea that I'm going to trade it in
for something else in the not too distant future.
Mark Rabiner