Subject: Re: [Leica] On Excessive Sharpness
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 08:42:21 -0500

Wow Mark-
I used to be sometimes annoyed at your postings- but you're really becoming
a favorite of mine!! As a stand up comic for 12 years; I REALLY APPRECIATE
it when people acknowledge a source (i.e. The mighty George C.)
Good for you! It's like admitting that one 'borrowed' from the style of HCB...:)

Be well,

Bob Keene
(who is going out of his mind waiting for his 35 non-ASPH Summilux, which
is en-route via FedEx!!!!)