Subject: [Leica] Re: Flash (Vivitar 285)
From: "Moore, Andrew" <moorea@andovercontrols.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:43:30 -0500

> Anyone used the Vivitar 285HV on an M6? It sounds great, like it has a lot
> of very controllable light output.

I'm not sure if mine is a HV or not, but when I do require a flash (larger
than
my pocketable "emergencies only" one), I use the Vivitar 285.  It works very
well for me.  It's big and bulky.  I still like it.  Very flexible and
controllable,
yet without alot of fancy tiny buttons and bells and whistles.

- --Andrew
no archive