Subject: Re: [Leica] FLASH
From: "4season" <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 01:23:01 -0700

What a coincidence; I had just been thinking of looking for a flash myself!

Anyone used the Vivitar 285HV on an M6? It sounds great, like it has a lot
of very controllable light output.

Is there anything special about Metz? The shoe-mounted models that I'm
seeing listed at www.bogenphoto.com look attractive, but they don't spec
particularly well for the price. The 32Z-2 sounds fairly interesting to me.
The low profile package seems appealing, like maybe it'd make the camera
feel less top heavy and be easier on the hot shoe, but is it low enough to
make red eye a problem?

Jeff