Subject: Re: [Leica] website comments
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 20:40:07 -0800

Dear Joseph:

Forgive me for responding back to you so late in the month, I've been working
late.
Thank you for taking the time to view and critique my photos. Sorry I'm not
Italian, I'm
German and Japanese a "Germanese" if you will.  I can only learn from
criticism, be it bad or good.  I am very appreciative when other people are
able to take the time to encourage me with their points of veiw.  I've always
had a love for art and am taking time to experience the love of photography.
When traveling, I'm hesitate to take pictures of people in their native land
only because I do not want to offend them.  I am also limited to wide angle
shots, due to the fact that I only own a 28mm and 85mm lens. My goal is to own
a 180mm lens some day.  I've tried to photograph with an artistic eye.  But I
do agree that people are just as important as the land that they inhabit.
Thanks for all your input and great ideas.  Words of wisdom are always a mans
greatest  treasure.

Thanks again!!!

Yvonne  ; )