Subject: [Leica] Re: M Small Viewfinder comments
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 11:42:38 -0500 (EST)

Bill:

I agree with you that the Viewfinder is a great publication. I look forward
to and then enjoy every issue. It does trouble me that errors of fact
allowed to be included as I try to use the Viewfinders as an entirely
credible Leica authority.

Ken Wilcox

>I think the vast majority of LHSA membership would agree that the LHSA
>Viewfinder is consistently the best quarterly publication today devoted to the
>Leica.  This is entirely due to the efforts of Roy and our contributors.  If
>anyone on the LUG who is an LHSA member would like to contribute to the
>Viewfinder, please feel free to do so.  It will only make all of our enjoyment
>of the Leica greater still!
>
>Bill Rosauer
>President, LHSA

- ----
Davison Middle School                         preferred--->
<wilcox@tir.com>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                              <kwilcox@gfn.org>