Subject: [Leica] Re:: Photography, my point of view.
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:44:04 -0800

Your photographic mission is "TOTALLY" different than mine. What floats
your boat, sinks mine. My dissertation was explaining "my" photographic
point of view. I do not do weddings. Basically I don't do people. Mostly
'scapes, nature, urban, regional...

Therefore, I am not telling anyone what "they" should do. I was explaining
"my" photographic point of view and asking the question, in a round about
way, "what do you do" and "why do you do it?"

I'm happy for you.

:-)

Jim