Subject: Re: [Leica] photgraphy
From: "4season" <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:15:38 -0700

Already done that! But this wasn't some experiment; it was just that the
only 35mm lens that I owned was a Minox 35EL--not exactly a rudimentary
camera, but not one designed to allow easy exposure control either. It
worked great, and on Leica Day at Mike's Camera, I showed off one of these
images and felt it compared very favorably to Leica R and M images.

But the hoops a person has to jump through to make a camera of this sort
perform! If you're not trying to fool the camera into doing your bidding,
you're choosing compositions which suit it's limitations. I'm glad I own a
35mm lens for the M6 now--it's lots easier to use well!!

Jeff