Subject: [Leica] Other Cameras
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:00:53 -0500

Shoot guys, now that Ted is toast, I can confess.  I use the following:

two Leica TM bodies (IIIc and IIIf BD, Yoder's reject, but that is a mark
of respect)
two Leica M bodies (M3 DS and M6 early)
three Rolleiflex TLR 120 cameras (Automat 3, late, 2.8F, type 1, and 2.8GX,
type 1)
one Rolleiflex Baby Grey
A slew of Contax RF cameras and gear, from a Contax I, type 7, to a IIIa
CD, as well as a relatively complete collection of Kiev RF's
A couple of Ikoflex TLR's
A couple of Contarex SLR's
A slew of Contaflex SLR's
A shitload of Praktica SLR's, both M42 and Praktica B
A Rolleiflex SL35E
A Rollei 35, my glovebox camera
Two Super Ikonta B's, both Prewar
A Voigtlaner Bessa, my first camera
A Voitlander Vito B, first version, with Proximeter

And, then, I have the cameras I rarely use, such as:

Contax D, with Hexacon nameplate
Ikonta C
SL-706
Box Tengors

I am probably insulting half of my pile by leaving them out, but, guys,
that's what I can remember at the nonce.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!