Subject: [Leica] Nikon LS-2000 scanner
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:25:06 +0100

Friends,

Seeing some slide scans which Pascal did for me, I have concluded that I
*nned* the Nikon LS-2000 scanner. I can buy it in Amsterdam at a good
price, and I have a choice of getting it with or without the Silverfast
software. The price difference is about 700 NLG, or about $350. My
question to LUGgers who have this scanner: is the software worth the
additional cost? If I opt to buy the scanner without the software, what
am I missing out on?

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium