Subject: [Leica] Viewfinders old & new
From: "Gib Robinson" <robinson@sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:45:42 -0800

I just returned from a family vacation in Florida. My picture taking was
mostly limited to pool-side/Gulf beach shots of relatives in various stages
of relaxation and play. However, since I was using both an M2 and an M6, I
was struck once again by the greater clarity of the M2 viewfinder. Why
should that be? Does it have something to do  with the added frame lines?
Since Erwin has convinced me the Leica has in many ways improved lens
quality, I don't see why they would cheapen the viewfinder. What's the
story?

- --Gib