Subject: [Leica] Off topic: Rolliflex and Minox questions
From: Kent Jon Peters <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 01:53:37 -0800

I know some LUGger has the answer to this:
- -- I have recently purchased a Rolliflex twin lens camera and have noted
that the pressure plate has a setting for 6x6 and for 24x36mm.  What
does this second setting do?  does it take smaller images on 120 film?
Adapter for 35mm film???  what the?  Need some help with this.  Don't
exactly know a model ID, but it has a 3.5 Tessar lens and is the typical
twin lens setup otherwise.

Second question:  Any idea what a Minox 35ML would have originally sold
for or how much a used one (Ex++ condition ) would be worth.  I picked
one up at a local camera show and am hoping I got a good deal on it!  I
can't seem to find any information on this camera!

Thanks a bunch.  I know I can depend on my fellow Leica users for the
obscure answers to unrelated questions!  Kent Peters