Subject: Re: [Leica] 350mm f4.5-R opinions?
From: "Steven L. Alexander" <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 12:50:14 -0500

>Hello Long Glass Gurus....
>
>What is known about the 350mm f4.5 Telyt-R?  Anyone?
>
>Thanks,
>
>MH
Michael:

I had one when I had my R stuff and thought it was great lenes except that
the focusing could take for ever...long distance between markings...not like
Nikon internal quickly focusing.  So for action sports and such the 350 was
a pain but slower paced work it was a very sharp and good contrast lens.

Steven Alexander