Subject: Re: SV: [Leica] FS Cheap V35
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:59:59 -0800

I wish you well on freight and hope you are both on the same continent! I
almost sold my Leitz 1c enlarger a year ago to a Leica enthusiast in Japan.
Then we found out that freight was $800. And I'm on the West Coast.

Now I'm glad I kept the 1c after all. That's another story - see Subject:
Head Trip

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger