Subject: Re: [Leica] Roanoke, Virginia: The Leica Information Capitol of the World!
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 20:41:57 -0600

Thursday, March 11, 1999, Marc wrote:
> And  I've  been  known  to wear a kilt and a Leica at the same time,
> too!

Marc,

You would not happen to be coming to the Highland Games in Glasgow, Ky
the  first weekend of June would you? I am going to have to cover them
this year for the magazine we do there as Glasgow is going to host the
international highland games in 2001. Our magazine is a 2 year deal so
this  is  the  only  chance  to  get a story about the event coming to
Glasgow in before they happen.

Let me know and I'll try to look for you.

Best regards,
 Harrison                          mailto:mcclary@iname.com
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com