Subject: Re: [Leica] sort of Off Topic:Cold light heads
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:06:26 -0800

Roy Zartarian wrote:
> snip I've begun
> contemplating the Aristo VC cold light. Is anyone using this?  Any comments?
> Thanks,
> Roy

Roy I think you already know I've got that head, today showed it to
fellow Portland luggnut Dave Rodgers who was already familiar with it.
You can set it up so you can flip a switch between full blue and full
green. It's designer, Alan Johnson told me I would soon have little use
for its variable switch, he was right. Your results may differ. Two
other photographers here in Portland are also happy with theirs that I
know of.
Mark Rabiner