Subject: Re: [Leica] Image Editing Software Help
From: "John Hudson" <jahudson@direct.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:32:27 -0800

- -----Original Message-----
From: Leopold Green <ldg@dmu.ac.uk>
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thursday, March 11, 1999 7:37 AM

Mac or PC...on the PC there is an excellent low cost package called
Paint Shop Pro [it is about £50] and many even cheaper shareware
packages...try Shareware.com and search...

Paint Shop Pro 5.01, evaluation copy, can be downloaded for free but has a
30  day expiry.

Go to:

www.jasc.com

for the download.

jh

I've lost touch with the Mac over the years, but there used to be a
wonderful free package called 'Image' [greyscale only] which originated
as an image analysis tool [for scientific type uses] and then grew.
Again Shareware.com...Didn't the scanner come with a limited version of
PhotoShop?

Hope you find something

Leopold