Subject: [Leica] FS Cheap V35
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:30:27 +0100

A friend of mine is selling his V35 for 3.250 Swedish crowns ($ 395).
The enlarger is in fine shape, complete with lens, etc, but it is not equipped with  color or variocontrast module, just a red filter.
My friend lives in Lerum, outside Gothenburg.
If anyone feels like a buying trip to Sweden, feel free to spend the night in my house, I live nearby.
Reply to hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se
/Hans